MBC Finance loans – convenient short term loans
MBC Finance is a reputable financial services provider that has been operating for more than 14 years. NCA compliant, MBC Finance aims to ensure that all its processes are in line with regulations set by the National Credit Regulator and that all its operations are transparent.
What services does MBC Finance provide?
- Short term loans
- Long term loans
- Payday loans
- Loans for blacklisted individuals
- Loans for individuals with bad credit
Tell me more about short term loans from MBC Finance?
Payday and short term loans from MBC Finance are offered from R500 to a maximum of R2000.
These loans are ideal for meeting short term cash flow needs and for financial emergencies.
Before applying for a loan, it may be helpful to use the handy online loan calculator. This will give you a better idea of how much you can expect to repay at the end of the loan term.
What are the benefits of getting a loan from MBC Finance?
- There is no endless paperwork
- There aren’t any unnecessary phone calls
- The online application is easy to use and understand, giving you a convenient way to get access to much-needed cash
- Throughout the entire process, you are guaranteed simplicity and convenience
- Repayments are fixed, so no matter how much interest rates fluctuate, you are assured of a consistent repayment amount.
- MBC Finance provides quick approvals. Provided you submit all relevant documentation, you can expect to get approval on the same day.
- You have the freedom to use the loan however you wish. Use it to pay for emergency car repairs or for a small medical procedure – the choice is yours.
MBC loans – What is required for application?
- A certified South African ID copy
- Proof of residence
- Latest payslip
- Latest 3 months’ bank statement
To apply for a loan with MBC Finance, simply visit their website here: www.mbcfin.co.za