Debt group provides consumers who are experiencing financial problems a way to manage their finances and clear their bad debt without taking out a loan.
Consumers who seek out debt review with this financial organization receive assistance in managing their funds and receive practical solutions on how they can go about resolving their bad debt.
Consumers eligible for this service are those:
- Must a household income.
- Have been declared indebted by a debt counsellor.
- Clients must not be under debt review with another debt review company.
Consumers not sure about their eligibility when it comes to being under debt review can log on to www.debtgroup.co.za and fill out a quick and free obligation free assessment form, to find out whether they are in need of this service.
This institution follows the following steps when reviewing a client’s debt.
- Clients will need to apply for debt review via the National Credit Regulator (NCR) form 16.
- Clients will then be declared indebted.
- The client and their debt counsellor will begin to restructure the debt.
- A new repayment plan will be drawn up and implemented immediately.
- A court consent order will then be issued as confirmation of the new payment plan being recognized by a court of law.
- At this point clients will need to stick to their payment plan until their debt is cleared.
Consumers should note that an independent government appointed agency will be making payments on their behalf to all the credit providers. This process will be possible through the agency being given one payment by the client and it distributing the money between the creditors as stated in the new repayment plan.
For more information on debt reviewing counselling with this financial house, visit www.debtgroup.co.za and fill out their simple contact form. You will then be contacted by their agents.