Capitec loans is a name to be reckoned with in the South African financial industry. The financial institution provides reputable loans for customers at affordable rates. Over the years Capitec has recorded huge growth for its seamless loan application process.
With a goal to make banking a convenient, simple, and uncomplicated engagement, Capitec is widely popular for providing personalised products and services, which include loan and credit plans. The financial institution offers two streams of credit – loans and multi loans.
- Clients can apply for an amount of R230000 as loan. Once their application is approved, they are required to make fixed monthly repayments, with the repayment period running from 1 to 84 months. Capitec allows clients to consolidate their existing loans for easy repayments. Before approving the loan application, the lender reviews your credit profile and affordability.
- Under the monthly multi loan credit facility, you can get a loan of not more than R4000 to meet your daily needs and emergencies. Ideally the loan approval process under this facility is a breeze, with the lender crediting the money to your savings account within minutes through internet banking or mobile banking. Clients are required to repay the full amount in one month and are charged only on money transferred.
Capitech allows free retrenchment and death cover on these credit plans, thus making life a little easier for you. Clients must pay in full the outstanding balance for acquired loans that have not been paid for over 6 months. If the borrower loses his job within 3 months of taking the loan, they will be required to pay 50% of the loan.
When applying for a Capitec loan, you must submit a:
- South African identity proof
- Residential address proof
- Bank statement for the last three months
- Your latest salary slip