24 Seven Loans are specialist payday loan providers. As a National Credit Regulator-accredited institution 24 Seven Loans provides loans that are in line with regulations set by the body.
Loan amounts of between R500 and R4000 are provided, along with a simple repayment term of up to 37 days.
In addition, the application process can be completed within minutes – giving you the freedom to carry on with other aspects of your life. You can apply for a loan online any time if the day with 24 Seven Loans. You don’t have to wait in any long bank queues or spend hours waiting for a consultant to conduct a lengthy interview with you.
How to apply for finance with 24 Seven Loans:
- Visit the website here: 24sevenloans.co.za and use the online sliders to decide how much you need as well as for how long.
- Provide all your details online.
- You’ll also need to provide your ID copy, your latest payslip and latest bank statements.
- 24 Seven Loans will send you a quotation and contract.
- You will then need to sign and send these documents back to 24 Seven Loans.
- Once you are approved, the cash will be in your account within 24 hours, giving you the financial freedom you need to be able to meet any of your urgent financial obligations.
What are the qualifying criteria?
- Be above the age of 18 years
- Provide a valid South African ID
- Provide banking details for the account into which your salary is paid
- Be permanently employed
Blacklisted individuals unfortunately don’t meet the qualifying criteria for 24 Seven Loans.
Once you have access to the cash you will then be able to pay for pressing financial needs such as a medical bill, rent or school fees.
To contact 24 Seven Loans, simply call: 086 133 3007 or send an email to email@example.com